FAITH AND CO.
Business on Purpose started on September 21, 2020. Registration is still open for the free version of the course.
Faith & Co. offers education and formation experiences which provide an opportunity to explore deeply the themes, concepts, and questions raised by the films. The Faith & Co. films form the foundation of these courses, with online discussions, exercises, readings, and additional video materials also incorporated.
- are fully online
- are taught by Seattle Pacific University professors
- last eight weeks
- can be taken for free or for credit
- Built around an evocative film series featuring business and thought leaders
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is three credits at $399/course.
*By 2022 there will be four courses in the Faith & Co. Three of these four courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.