No offerings currently available.
Faith & Co: Business on Purpose introduces the idea that the purpose of business, under God, is to serve. In this eight-week course you’ll explore more deeply the themes of the Season 1 films as well as hear from various thought leaders including Bill Pollard, Jeff Van Duzer, Denise Daniels, and Steve Garber. Topics covered include:
- The Purpose and Calling of Business
- Business in the “Messy Middle”
- Ethics and “Core Values”
- Spiritual Formation
The free course
- Built around the Season 1 Faith & Co. films
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
The for-credit course
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate.*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is three credits.
Important: The registration process for the free course has changed. When you go to checkout, please use your SPU credentials to log in if you know them. If you don’t know whether you have an SPU account (or if you’ve forgotten your username), go to www.spu.edu/findmyid/ and select “recover username” to check. Please note: You may not have an SPU account even if you’ve taken a previous Faith & Co. course. If you can’t find yourself using the link, then you’ll need to create a new account at checkout.
After you register, it may take up to 48 hours for login to work.
* This is the first of our four courses in the Faith & Co. series to be offered by 2022. Three of these four courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.