Registration for Business on Purpose is now closed.
Faith & Co: Business on Purpose introduces the idea that the purpose of business, under God, is to serve. In this eight-week course you’ll explore more deeply the themes of the Season 1 films as well as hear from various thought leaders including Bill Pollard, Jeff Van Duzer, Denise Daniels, and Steve Garber. Topics covered include:
- The Purpose and Calling of Business
- Business in the “Messy Middle”
- Ethics and “Core Values”
- Spiritual Formation
The free course
- Built around an evocative film series featuring business and thought leaders
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
The for-credit course
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate.*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is three credits.
* This is the first of our four courses in the Faith & Co. series to be offered by 2022. Three of these four courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.