Registration is now open for Serving Customers until April 17.
Faith & Co: Serving Customers explores how faith shapes the way organizations engage with and serve customers. In this course you’ll think more deeply about the themes of the Season 3 films and hear from thought leaders including Collin Timms, Meagan McCoy Jones, Pieter Wasserfall, Paul Kim, and Mark Canlis. Topics covered include:
- Providing truly good goods and services that foster human flourishing
- Selecting target markets with justice in mind
- Offering generous value-propositions
- Developing deeply relational connections with customers
- Recognizing the contribution of beauty and celebration to customer flourishing
The free course
- Built around the Season 3 Faith & Co. films
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
The for-credit course
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is three credits.
* This is the third of our four courses in the Faith & Co. series. Three courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.