Registration for Serving Employees is now closed.
Faith & Co: Serving Employees explores how faith shapes the way organizations engage with and manage employees. In this course you’ll think more deeply about the themes of the Season 2 films and hear from thought leaders including Helen Chung, Jeff Haanen, Henry Kaestner, David Leong, and Joanna Meyer. Topics covered include:
- Employing people created in the image of God
- Hiring, Firing and Compensation
- Job-design and Employee-development
- Leadership and Organizational Culture
The free course
- Built around the Season 2 Faith & Co. films
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
The for-credit course
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is 3 credits.
- The course that starts in January, 2022 costs $99.
* This is the second of our four courses in the Faith & Co. series to be offered by 2022. Three of these four courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.