Registration for Serving the World is now closed.
Faith & Co: Serving the World explores how faith shapes the way organizations think about their impact in the local community and natural environment. In this 8-week course, you’ll explore the themes of the Season 4 films as well as hear from various thought leaders. Topics covered include:
- Managing business for multiple impacts
- Seeing business as a social enterprise
- Pursuing the Sustainable Development Goals in business
- Stewarding non-financial capital
The free course
- Built around an evocative film series featuring business and thought leaders
- Opportunities to interact with other learners
- Activities to help you apply what you learn
The for-credit course
All of the benefits listed for the free course, plus . . .
- Credential from SPU showing mastery of subject matter
- Can be applied towards a Faith & Co. certificate*
- Can be applied towards an SPU graduate business degree program**
- Each course is three credits.
- The course that starts in January, 2022 costs $99.
* This is the fourth of our four courses in the Faith & Co. series. Three courses need to be completed in order to earn a Faith & Co. certificate.
** Up to six credits may be applied to an SPU business graduate degree program if you decide to matriculate.